Southern Wake Counseling Center is quickly growing! We’re looking for motivated, capable individuals who embody the Southern Wake Counseling Center spirit. If you would like to join the team, then view our open positions below.
We are looking to add a new therapist to our team! Southern Wake Counseling Center is a well-established group practice in the heart of Fuquay-Varina. We are seeking a therapist to work with children, adolescents, and adults. The applicant must be fully licensed. Applicants should value collaboration and mutual support, and they should be committed to their personal and professional growth and development. This is a contract position.
Please send us your cover letter and resume through the form below.
- Fully furnished office space
- Electronic notes provided
- Well-established referral base
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to pursue your individual interests and passions within a supportive environment
- Website marketing available with personal biography
- A minimum of 15 hours per week
- A trained individual and family therapist who possesses a current NC full LMFT, LCSW, or LCMHC license in good standing and with no restrictions or limitations for professional practice
- Ability to work some evenings
- A clinician with diverse professional experience who enjoys work with children and adolescents is preferred
- Paneled with some insurance companies (Aetna, Tricare, Cigna, BCBS) a plus
- Provided support for paneling
- Contract work with compensation based on percentage split
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered for hire.