What To Expect For Your Initial Appointment
Welcome to Southern Wake Counseling Center! We’re happy to have you here.
Our therapy process starts off with an initial assessment. This appointment typically lasts 60-75 minutes, during this time, you will have the opportunity to discuss why you are seeking help. Together, you and your therapist will lay the groundwork to start improving your mental health. We’ll collect general information and answer any questions. If this is your first time going to therapy, don’t worry. Our therapists approach each client with warmth and comfort.
Ready to get started? Contact us today!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Private pay rates for fully licensed therapists (LMFT, LCMHC, PsyD, PhD):
- Initial Session/Clinical Assessment: $150
- Individual Therapy: $125/session
Private pay rates for associate-level therapists (LMFTA, LCMHCA):
- Initial Session/Clinical Assessment: $120
- Individual/Couple session: $110/session
Private pay rates for counseling interns
- Initial Session/Clinical Assessment: $25
- Individual Therapy: $25/session
You will be charged for no-shows and late cancellations. This fee varies depending on what counselor you work with.
- No show: Absent from the appointment
- Late cancellations: Cancels within 24 hours of appointment
Pay Your Invoice Here: